Forms Retired Members


Retired Members
For Members Who Are Already Retired

This page provides forms to send to SCERS to change address, beneficiary, taxes, and choose or change direct deposit.  It also provides information regarding dissolution of marriage processes.

Please note that the cut-off date for retirees to submit changes, such as banking, tax, and address, is the 10th of each month. If that day falls on a holiday or weekend, the cut-off date will be the business day prior to the 10th.