Member’s Affidavit

Post Required Forms

This form is mainly used to change your address, beneficiary, or marital status.

This form is also required when submitting the Service Retirement application.

Note: Active Members should update their address with their employer who will report the new information to SCERS. 

Return the completed form in person or by mail to SCERS; or request a digital (DocuSign) version by calling us at (916) 874-9119 or emailing SCERS will not accept this form by fax or email.

Member's Affidavit